Shabby Miss Jenn

Jul 11, 2010

Let the celebration begin!


July 14, is Andy's 40 birthday. To make this year extra special we have created a week long celebration with special events each day. I had planned to start the week Monday but Andy made a strong case that Sunday is the first day of the week and the festivities should start today. So... I whipped up Strawberry Shortcake Waffles for breakfast, purchased him a "somin' somin'" before church, and invited friends for spaghetti dinner. Andy is very excited about turning 40 mainly because he has never had a week long celebration. Stay tuned for his other birthday events...

2 comments:

  1. We are so privileged to get to be part of this most excellent celebration week! And, I am SO happy that you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Andy! Who doesn't want a week long celebration :).

    ReplyDelete